Harry Worsham announced he had the “best barber shop in town,” and he invited folks to give it a try; and G.E. Goode, located in Doty Brothers new garage, guaranteed his vulcanizing to “outwear the balance of tires.”
Harry and G.E. placed these ads in the July 3, 1919 issue of the News-Herald.
In this same paper, the entire right half of the front page was devoted to ads, a common practice in the early days of newspaper publication.