The severe winter weather is blamed for the death of an Owen County man.
Kentucky State Police said William W. House, 47, of Mussel Shoals Road was pronounced dead at his home by Owen County Coroner Lannis Garnett.
Susan Kincaid was also found at the home unconscious.
Ice and snow had cut off the electricity to the home, which was being warmed by a small propane heater.
Kincaid was taken to the New Horizons Hospital before being transferred to the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
Carbon-monoxide poisoning is believed to be the cause.