- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Opponent: South Oldham Dragons
Place: Patterson Field
Time: 7:30 p.m.
• The Dragons will enter the game with a record of 2-7 on the season. They dropped the last game they played 29-19 at Anderson County two weeks ago. South Oldham was on a bye last week.
• It has been a streaky season for South Oldham in 2009. Each of the Dragons two wins this season came after a three-game losing streak. The last win came Oct. 9 at home against Grant County.
• The win over the Braves was one of two games the Dragons have played this season featuring a common opponent with Owen County. South Oldham played at Henry County earlier this season and lost to the Wildcats 13-0.
• The Rebels and Dragons have similar numbers on the season. So far this year, the Dragons have scored 102 overall points while the Rebels have tallied 107. Defensively, South Oldham has allowed 220 points while Owen County has given up 228.
• The Rebels will enter Friday night hoping to win their third game at home this season. It would be the first time since 2006 that the Rebels have won three home games. That year, they defeated Gallatin County, Jackson County and Pendleton County.
• Speaking of 2006, it was also the last time the team won back-to-back home games. The Rebels defeated Jackson County and Pendleton County in back-to-back home games.
• Owen County has not fared well on senior night. Since 1998, the Rebels are just 2-9. Owen County defeated Frankfort in 1998 and Trimble County in 2004.