- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Next Game: Away at East Jessamine.
Kick off: 7:30 p.m.
• The Jaguars defeated the Rebels 22-0 last year in Owenton. The visitors scored just one offensive touchdown but returned a pair of interceptions for touchdowns to send them home with the win. One was a 79-yard pick six and the other went for 46 yards.
• East Jessamine finished last season 4-7 last season and are off to a 4-1 record this year after defeating Western Hills 21-14 in Frankfort Friday night.
• Friday night’s game will be just the second home game of the season for the Jaguars. They opened the year at home with a 45-20 win over Spencer County and have not been home since playing four-straight road games.
• The Rebels are 2-0 on the road this season. They have wins at both Grant County and Trimble County. The last time the Rebels won three road games was 2001 when they were victorious at Lexington Christian, Carroll County and Henry County.
• Friday night’s game will be the first of the season to be played in the month of October. Over the last two years, the Rebels are 2-8 in games played during October. During that same time, they are 4-8 in September and 2-1 in August.
• In other games involving district opponents last week, Christian Academy of Louisville (3-3) blew out Shawnee 61-6. Carroll County and DeSales were both off.