.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Pets die in blaze

-A A +A

Friday fire destroys Old Arlon Road home

By Molly Haines

A fire that started in an electrical power box led to the demolition of an Owen County home.
The fire took place Friday morning at 375 Old Arlon Road, off Mountain Island Road.
South Owen Fire Chief Brian Perry said those living at the home had problems with the electrical box the night before.
“The next day they left and had been gone about 20 minutes when their neighbors noticed a fire,” Perry said.
The South Owen Fire Department received the call a little before lunchtime, Perry said.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Owenton News Herald | circulation@owentonnewsherald.com | 502-484-3431
P.O. Box 219, 154 W. Bryan Street, Owenton, KY 40359
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday