- Special Sections
- Public Notices
New home heating patterns may increase potential for chimney fires and carbon monoxide poisoning
With record-setting home-heating prices anticipated this autumn and winter, efficiency is at the forefront this year. Many homeowners address their financial concerns by turning to solid fuel appliances, like wood or pellet stoves.
Rick Morgan, Owen County EMS director, reminds the public that these heating patterns increase the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and chimney fires.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Owenton News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.