- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Was I the only one offended by the lighted sign on Hwy. 22 for fireworks (that) read ‘It’s Time to Blow Things Up!,’?
That’s exactly what happened across the river. Someone put an old refrigerator in a field and blew it up - with sparklers of all things. Yes, there were injuries (Channel 12 News, July 7 at 5 p.m.)
Fireworks are to celebrate the independence of this country - not to see what you can blow up.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.