.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Fumes may have caused death

-A A +A
By John Whitlock

The severe winter weather is blamed for the death of an Owen County man.

Kentucky State Police said William W. House, 47, of Mussel Shoals Road was pronounced dead at his home by Owen County Coroner Lannis Garnett.

Susan Kincaid was also found at the home unconscious.

Ice and snow had cut off the electricity to the home, which was being warmed by a small propane heater.

Kincaid was taken to the New Horizons Hospital before being transferred to the University of Kentucky Medical Center.

Carbon-monoxide poisoning is believed to be the cause.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Owenton News Herald | circulation@owentonnewsherald.com | 502-484-3431
P.O. Box 219, 154 W. Bryan Street, Owenton, KY 40359
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday