- Special Sections
- Public Notices
With winter just around the corner and chilly weather already here, local fire departments are hopeful Owen countians will take necessary precautions when it comes to heating their homes.
Owenton Fire Chief David Lilly said firefighters responded to the Northern Kentucky Community Action Neighborhood Center on S. Madison St. Thursday for smoke.
Lilly said the electrical wiring in the thermostat had gone bad and caused the building to smoke up.
No damage was done to the center.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.