- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A cooking fire recently destroyed a mobile home near the 5000 block of Squiresville Road. Owen County Volunteer Fire Public Information Officer Jude Canchola said the fire began in the kitchen and spread throughout the home. Firefighters responded to the home at 4025 Squiresville Rd. around 10:30 p.m., June 12. According to Canchola there were two people living in the home, which was a total loss. The Red Cross was called to assist the two people. There were no injuries.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.