- Special Sections
- Public Notices
An Owen County family is being assisted by the Red Cross after a Friday fire claimed their home.
The Owen County Volunteer Fire Department received the call just after 8 p.m. Friday.
All county departments responded to the fire at the 4000 block of Hwy. 22, at the corner of Gratz Road and Cecil Lane.
Owen County Volunteer Fire Department Public Information Officer Jude Canchola said the house was a total loss and the cause of the fire was electrical.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.