- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A fire that caused smoke damage throughout a local restaurant has been ruled as arson by investigators.
The fire was in the F&N Family Restaurant, located at 945 Gratz Road, It was reported at 10:30 p.m. Sunday.
Owen County Volunteer Firefighter Greg Estes, a commander on the scene, said the fire was mainly contained to the basement area and that there was no fire on the first floor or in the attic.
Estes said every fire department in the county was on the scene, as well as police officers.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Owenton News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.